Sic Bo is a dice game that has survived for thousands of generations and is now widespread in online slots in Singapore and from different countries across the globe. The game originated in ancient China and is sometimes called Dai Siu Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
While this game may seem simple to you, it is crucial to learn the system and increase your chances of winning instead of just playing with random numbers every time you place your bets.
HOW TO PLAY SICBO?
This dice game can be played with many betting options.
- Small and Big Bets – these are the most basic type of options in Sic Bo. The player is expected to correctly predict the number of dice used in a single roll. For small bets, you can wager between 4 and 10, while for big bets, you can wager from 11 up to 17.
- Combination Bets – players must place coins on the third table row and pick a combination of dice displayed at the end of each roll.
- Single dice Bet – this is a wager that you think will show up one, two, three or even all of the numbers in your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – revolves around predicting that two of the three dice will be equal after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples and any triple. A bet on any triple will accept any combination of triples, while a wager on a particular triple requires that you use a specific triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Although it might seem simple, winning Sic Bo can be challenging due to the many betting options.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo has become a popular gambling game due to the internet casinos and the ongoing pandemic since people shouldn’t gather or group, especially inside closed places. Easy to learn games will attract more gamblers, like Sic Bo but always remember to only place your bets at trusted platforms such as live casinos online in Singapore.
To learn more about the ultimate guide in playing Sic Bo through online casinos, you can read this infographic from 88ProBet and 88ProAsia.
Read More: Reasons Why You Lose in Baccarat